Search for atmospheres
Writing in the Dark
A paper and a pen—that’s all that’s needed to create anything. A spark: a tiny flame of an idea can illuminate a whole new world. The goal of this mix is to create a sense of timelessness suited to long, late night writing.
Don’t be afraid to create. Use your gifts to share your vision with others. And don’t be afraid of the dark. It can inspire you in ways that light seldom can.
Comments for "Writing in the Dark"
License details for "Writing in the Dark"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Candelabrum guttering by -k-is_the_author +)
- Ambient melody by jasonlee3071 +)
- Quill Write by marcoman89 +)
- Looking in the Book by Robinhood76 +)
- Finding Books by Ryding from http://freesound.org +)