Search for atmospheres
The Fairy Bride
Her smiles view him; the mirror shows
Him trembling in the nook
For he is plunging in her dream
So that their souls may hook.
She speaks with him in sleep and sighs
While her heart's swelled veins drum:
-"O sweet Lord of my fairy nights,
Why comest thou not? Come!
Descend to me, mild Evening-star
Thou canst glide on a beam,
Enter my dwelling and my mind
And over my life gleam!"
From ''The Evening Star'' by Mihai Eminescu
Comments for "The Fairy Bride"
License details for "The Fairy Bride"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Birds by 1ratatosk1 from http://freesound.org +)
- Bird Chorus by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Bach Air on G String by mareklutonsky +)
- bird flapping by Soundfxforfree from Youtube +)
- Cave waterfall by willstepp +)
- Birds in heaven by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license