Search for atmospheres
Vikings[a] were the seafaring Norse people from southern Scandinavia (present-day Denmark, Norway and Sweden) who from the late 8th to late 11th centuries raided, pirated, traded and settled throughout parts of Europe, and explored westward to Iceland, Greenland, and Vinland. In the countries they raided and settled, the period is known as the Viking Age, and the term 'Viking' also commonly includes the inhabitants of the Norse homelands. The Vikings had a profound impact on the early medieval history of Scandinavia, the British Isles, France, Estonia, Kievan Rus' and Sicily.
Comments for "ritual"
License details for "ritual"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Whispers Ghostly by Freesound.org +)
- Drone Monk by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Fire Wood Bonfire High by Homejrande from http://freesound.org +)
- Creaking Oak by klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- Shaman Drum by Patrick Torre +)
- Creepy Whispering by RaspberryTickle from https://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Ambient Pad In the Key Of C by spiritwordsandmusic publishing +)
- Wolf Cry by viorelvio +)