Search for atmospheres
Aurora Reading by Ocean/Riverside
"The wind swirled through Aurora’s hair, whipping her golden waves about as she urged her mare faster along the riverbank. She lived for days such as these; where the bright midday sun was warm upon her skin and glistened off the rolling currents of the river, and the balmy sea breeze beckoned her toward its shores. If only she could jump aboard one of the trading ships and ride that breeze far, far away. Then she could truly be free."
Comments for "Ocean/Riverside"
License details for "Ocean/Riverside"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Wheat in Wind by alexbird from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Horse in forest whinnies by arnaud coutancier from freesound.org +)
- Single Pure Blackbird Song by Eelke from http://freesound.org +)
- Page turn (short, clean) by https://freesound.org/people/flag2/sounds/63318/ +)
- Harbour/Ship Bell by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn5_DuvwTeY +)
- Calmwaves sandbeach by klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- seagull on beach by squashy555 from https://www.freesound.org/people/squashy555/sounds/353416/ +)
- Cláirseach by Stuard +)