Search for atmospheres
The moon festival is held in Villoflou and is a celebration of the moon godess who represents Festivals, affection and the simple joys of life. She is one of the two big goddeses who represent Astriferian values and ideals.
The actual moon festival is held at night in a summer and is used to thank the moon for caring for their dead and not yet living.
(because Astrifers believe that life and death is a cycle and that both before your birth and after your death you were a star and that every star in the night sky represents someones soul, shooting stars are also believed to be the arrival of someone important)
Comments for "Moonlight festival"
License details for "Moonlight festival"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Door Chime by adrianac from http://freesound.org +)
- Metal Windchimes by esperri on freesound.org +)
- Spinning Metal by http://www.freesound.org/people/baryy/sounds/163420/ +)
- Spanish Market by ikbenraar from http://freesound.org +)
- DA2 Tavern Music by Inon Zur +)
- Medieval Dance Sequence by Paul Arden-Taylor at Museopen.org +)
- crickets by rucisko +)
- Leaves rustling by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license