Search for atmospheres
Because Zoom Sucks, Zoom Meetings Suck, Online Classes are dull.
Jazz Vibe for Dull Zooms
I play this at low volume while in long zoom meetings or long online classes.
Pretend your in a 1960's music lounge and the members of your Zoom are actually conspiring with you or discussing art and philosophy over wine. Make sure the zoom is louder but the ambient noises make it feels like we're all in a room together and it makes my ADHD want to sit up and pay attention through the noise. Make Noises less common if the topic is challenging. Increase the frequency of sounds if the topic is boring. Or to just be relaxed while turning over the topic. Jazz Music, Writing with Chalk, Humming Sounds, Muted Ambient Crowds, Ticking CLock. Vynl sounds, all sounds chosen for warmth in quality. Feel free to swap out 1 sound but if you do more than one your probably not listening to your Zoom.
Comments for "Jazz Vibe for Dull Zooms"
License details for "Jazz Vibe for Dull Zooms"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- All I Ask of You Humming by Andrew Lloyd Webber +)
- Wine Glasses Clink by DJ Burnham +)
- Quiet Bar by https://www.freesound.org/people/alexftw123/ +)
- Vinyl Noise by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Jazz Street Musicians by reinsamba from www.freesound.org +)
- pub ambience by Sagetyrtle from www.freesound.org +)
- Clock Ticking by Streety from http://freesound.org +)
- Writing with Chalk by thavis360 from http://freesound.org +)