Search for atmospheres
Dancing- for drama
NARRATOR 1: Long ago, in the river port city called Novgorod the Great, there lived a young musician named Sadko.
NARRATOR 2: Every day, a rich merchant or noble would send a messenger to Sadko’s door, calling him to play at a feast. Sadko would grab his twelve-string gusli and rush to the banquet hall. There he’d pluck the strings of his instrument till all the guests were dancing.
HOST: Eat your fill!
NARRATOR 1: . . . the host would tell him later, pointing him to the table, and passing him a few small coins besides.
NARRATOR 2: And on such as he was given did Sadko live.
NARRATOR 1: Often his friends would ask him,
FRIEND: How can you survive on so little?
SADKO: It’s not so bad.
Comments for "Dancing"
License details for "Dancing"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Calm River by -k-is_the_author +)
- Boat engine by By Domingus - www.freesound.org +)
- glass clink by By toddbradley, waterboy920 - freesound.org +)
- La Vie en Rose by Edith Piaf +)
- Insect Ambience by freesound.org +)
- FEMALE giggle by http://freesound.org/people/Ch0cchi/sounds/15288/ +)
- Indoor adult murmur, couple by MentalSanityOff from http://freesound.org +)
- crowd chat by vahid +)